LLB, Grad Dip Legal Practice
Crystal started working at Baker O’Brien Toll Lawyers in 2013 while still studying for her law degree. Since then, she’s acquired knowledge in the areas associated with property matters, especially leasing and retirement village law.
Crystal has a particular interest in aged care retirement villages and manufactured homes accommodation law. She can provide detailed advice in relation to matters associated with the tenure and rights associated with various forms of accommodation available to those who are transitioning into retirement.
Crystal has also undertaken a number of professional development studies in the area of employment law, including:
- Criminal sanctions for workplace incidents
- From Hiring to Firing: Managing the End of the Employee Relationship
- Medical Issues & Sick Leave
- Unlawful discrimination
Giving first class advice to clients across a diverse range of employment and industrial legal matters is Crystal’s priority and, keen to further her career, she’s studying a Master of Legal Practice and a Diploma of Human Resource Management.
Major Areas of Practice
- Retirement Villages and Aged Care advice
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning
- Estate Matters
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws
- Lawyer of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Lawyer of the High Court of Australia
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Member of the Law Society of Queensland