B.Com, LLB, B.A (Hons)
“With over 25 years of family law experience behind me, I am an accredited family law specialist and practise exclusively in family law.”
Chris was born in Bundaberg and attended Walkervale Primary and Bundaberg State High, before moving to Brisbane to study Law and Commerce at the University of Queensland. Chris began his legal career as an articled clerk with one of Brisbane’s elite family law firms.
Bundy remained in his blood, and after his admission Chris returned home to begin work with Baker O’Brien Toll. A few years after joining the firm as a partner he became Bundaberg’s first Family Law Specialist, accredited by the Queensland Law Society.
He remains Bundaberg’s most experienced specialist with a career spanning twenty-seven years. Chris lives at Bargara and enjoys the coastal lifestyle with his family, as well as golf and a cold beer with his mates.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Commerce (UQ) (1987)
- Bachelor of Laws (UQ) (1990)
- Accredited Specialist family law (QLS) (1998)
- Graduate Diploma in Humanities (UNE) (2001)
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours (UNE) (2003)
- Doctor of Philosophy (UNE) (2012)
Memberships & Associations
- Past President Bundaberg Golf Club
- Past Secretary C & K Kindergarten, Bundaberg
- Secretary, Bargara State Primary school, Bargara