Bachelor of Laws (Honours) & Bachelor of Commerce
“As a partner with 30 years’ experience, I have the knowledge to achieve your outcomes in the acquisition, disposal, development and leasing of residential, industrial, commercial and agricultural properties.”
Glen has a very strong market profile gained particularly through his work in property and agribusiness. Glen and his team have worked on some of the most significant property and farming transactions in the Bundaberg area. He is the lawyer and adviser to a number of Bundaberg’s largest and most successful businesses and farmers.
Glen has been described as “responsive” and “very calm” and “a leader in his field”. He is recognised as a highly recommended lawyer in Property Law, Succession Law and Agribusiness.
Focusing on property and commercial matters, Glen assists many corporate, government and semi-government organisations with their property transactions, including matters such as acquisitions, sales, leasing and easements.
His client base ranges from local clients to clients throughout the state and nationally with business acquisitions and sales, including many significant agribusiness transactions.
Glen works closely with both local and interstate accountants and tax advisers in assisting to provide first class advice to a diverse range of businesses and clients. He provides confident and efficient advice in matters including business and asset structuring, strategic planning, all property matters and estate matters.
Glen’s clients acknowledge and rely upon his depth and breadth of experience and knowledge to assist them in operating and enhancing their businesses.
Major Areas of Practice
- Property Matters
- Agribusiness Law
- Commercial and Business Transactions
- Estate Matters including Wills, Powers of Attorney and Estate Administration
Glen has strong local ties to Bundaberg and the surrounding region, and is a proud past student of Walkervale State School and Bundaberg State High School. After graduating with Honours from the University of Queensland, Glen practised in Brisbane at one of Queensland’s largest legal practices for approximately three years and subsequently returned to Bundaberg to join Baker & O’Brien – which became Baker O’Brien Toll Lawyers.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Commerce University of Queensland
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Law Society of Queensland
Memberships & Associations
- Past Director and Chairman of Bundaberg Port Authority
- Past Director of Brisbane Ports Corporation
- Past Director of Gladstone Ports Corporation
- Board Member of Bundaberg Racing Club
- Board Member of Shalom Catholic College
- Member Bundaberg Rugby League Judiciary
Glen has provided assistance to, and been actively involved with:
- Bundaberg Athletics Association
- Bundaberg Basketball Association
- Bundaberg Rugby League Referees Association
- Bundaberg Junior Rugby League
- Past Brothers Rugby League Club
- Diggers Soccer Club
- Norths Junior Cricket Association
- Across the Waves Junior Cricket Association
- YMCA Junior Cricket Association
- Bargara Golf Club
- Bundaberg Golf Club.