Gayle has worked for the firm since completing Year 12 in 1987. Having worked in most areas of law, Gayle has extensive and wide-ranging knowledge and experience, and is the “go to” girl for many of our clients.
Gayle is an invaluable member of Glen’s staff with particular expertise in complex matters such as:
- Property developments (including Body Corporate);
- Business (including leasing);
- Commercial law (including hotel and motel sale/purchase transactions);
- Farming (including grazing, crops and water allocations)
As part of her work, she is involved with:
- drafting/preparation of Contracts and Agreements;
- assisting a wide variety of clients with all facets of their contracts;
- liaising with Banks, Agents, Office of State Revenue, Queensland Titles Office and Body Corporates; and
- assisting the firm’s conveyancing team when needed
Having grown up in Bundaberg, Gayle considers herself a true local and in her spare time enjoys travelling & relaxing with family & friends.